In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, the following information is provided:
You are visiting the website www.afra.es owned by AFRA EUROPA S.L, CIF: XXXXXX, postal address: C/Licorers 25D Poligono de Marratxi 07141 Baleares Spain
You can contact the HOLDER by any of the following means:
- Telephone: +34 971 75 04 37
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org .es
that it makes available to the public.
Access and/or use of this web page attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will apply regardless of the general contracting conditions that are mandatory in your case.
Use of the portal
COMPANY provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to THE HOLDER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. Said responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In said registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, agreeing to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services (for example, chat services, discussion forums or news groups) that THE HOLDER offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limitative character, not to use them to:
- Incur in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
- Disseminate racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal content or propaganda, advocating terrorism or an attack on human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of EMPRESA, SL, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or disseminating computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.< /li>
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website or the information contained in it with commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any commercial use, especially in the sending of unsolicited emails.
THE OWNER reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, THE HOLDER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
Contents. Intellectual and industrial property
THE OWNER is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (for example: images, photographs , sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc…), owned by the HOLDER or by its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of the OWNER.
Exclusion of guarantees and liability
THE USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under his sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of example only, THE HOLDER does not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
- The dis